since 1990-1998 release
Repair and operation of the car
Subaru of Legasi
- 1.1. Identification numbers
1.2. Governing bodies and control devices
+ 1.3. Switches of lighting, turns, washer and glass cleaner
1.4. Catalytic converter
1.5. System of ventilation and air conditioning
1.6. System of climate control
1.7. System cruise control
1.8. Mechanical transmission
1.9. Automatic transmission
+ 1.10. Forward seats
1.11. Arrangement and power of bulbs
+ 1.12. Safety locks and electric chains
1.13. Bases of safe operation of the car
1.14. Wheels and tires
1.15. Corners of installation of wheels
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Heating, ventilation
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. Exhaust system
+ 7. Systems of start, ignition
+ 8. Transmissions
+ 9. Coupling, shaft
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Suspension bracket
+ 12. Steering
+ 13. Body
+ 14. Electric equipment
Cruise control gives opportunity to remember and support any speed of the movement of a constant, beginning from about 40 km/h to almost maximum.
Inclusion of system Cruise control
Control lever system cruise control
1. Move the main CRUISE switch.
2. Press a pedal of management of fuel supply until the car does not reach to desirable speed.
3. Move a control lever down to the situation SET, COAST and let out it. Release a pedal of management of fuel supply, thus the car will move with the set speed.
Acceleration by pressing an accelerator pedal is possible. After holiday of a pedal of an accelerator the movement speed which is written down in memory is established before.
For temporary cancellation Cruise control perform works of system the following actions:
– press a brake pedal;
– move a control lever to the situation CANCEL;
– on press a coupling pedal (only cars with a mechanical transmission);
– neremestit the selector lever in situation N (only cars with an automatic transmission).
Repeated call of the speed which is written down in memory
Move a control lever up to the situation ACCEL, RESUME at a speed over 40 km/h: the movement speed chosen before shutdown is established.
The movement speed brought in memory after switching off of ignition is erased.
Switching off of system Cruise control
Switch off the main switch of system Cruise control.